The best kittens, technology, and video games blog in the world.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

last.fm strikes back


I've just found that last.fm also has a personalized Internet radio. Before that, I only used last.fm for pretty charts like the one you can see here.

The last.fm radio works quite well, probably because it already knows a lot about my music preferences. Another cool feature is that it takes a lot less CPU than Pandora, which runs inside a browser. Too bad it won't give you cool explanations like my favourite Pandora's "You like this track because it has romantic lyrics" ;-)

Another cool thing - it's apparently possible to hack iPod to send the tracks you played to last.fm. Of course there's no way it couldn't change the first place on the TOP 10 list, I simply like that too much :-D

No comments: